As we age, our youthful features begin to fade as we lose the hyaluronic acid, collagen, and fat that fills out our faces. The slow loss of these moisturizing elements causes wrinkles and lines to occur. Dermal fillers help restore the volume naturally lost in our skin.They are clinically proven for the treatment of the face, lips, neck, décolletage, hands and the feet.
Made from hyaluronic acid, JUVÉDERM® essentially replaces the missing, naturally-occurring volume in the skin in a non-surgical way. Benefits of filler treatments include:
- Long-Lasting: Helps fight the effects of aging for up to eight to twelve months or more per treatment.
- No Downtime: The treatments are non-surgical, taking as little as 15 minutes, and do not typically require any downtime.
- Virtually Pain-Free: Amongst other strategies, to help numb the area being treated, lidocaine is included to increase comfort during the treatment.
Cost of Fillers
The cost of treatment is individualized to each patient’s needs. When you book a consultation with Dr. van Aardt or Nurse Injector, Aundrea Trevors, they will take your goals and facial features into account to recommend a treatment plan and provide pricing. Factors like weight loss, age and genetic factors influence personal needs. Pricing reflects the quality of the outcome and our injectors’ attention to detail, skill, and experience.
Discover Fillers at Vitality
Dr. van Aardt is one of the highest ranked filler treatments physicians in Canada. When you have your consultation at Vitality with him or Nurse Injector, Aundera Trevors, you will receive:
- A physical assessment
- A recommendation on which package and level of treatment is suitable for your needs
- Pricing that is individualized to your needs