Dr. Benjamin Taylor is an Otolaryngology- Head & Neck surgeon. He provides comprehensive care of surgical diseases of the head and neck with a focus on skin cancer and facial reconstructive surgery. Dr. Taylor holds a fellowship from the Canadian academy of Facial Plastic and reconstructive surgery and enjoys a wide variety of facial rejuvenation procedures.
Dr. Taylor is an assistant professor at Dalhousie University and enjoys teaching medical students and residents.
• Graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador Medical School, 2013
• Residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, 2018
• Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
• Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Dalhousie University